Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Aural Apocalypse May 13th, 2009

O Paradis: Mejor Que la Morte
In My Rosary: Sweet Murderer
Défilé des Âmes: Welcome
A Minority of One: Peat Fire Flame
Opus Nigrum: Misere
Dark Awake: Mourn the Loss of Ishtar
Rukkanor: Deora
Autumn Tears: Ophelia's Crown
Muslimgauze: Untitled Track II (vs. Species of Fishes)
C17H19NO3: Terra Damnata
Inade: V / VI
Mikael Karlsson: Five Four
Albireon: Gli Equiseti
Amber Asylum: Black Lodge
Retarder: Modern Evening
Neither Neither World: All God's Dogs
Leakh: Desire (You Know I'm Gonna Leave You Soon)
Gradual Hate & Silence in First Degree: Prisoner
In The Nursery: Dancing With Chaos
Escama Serrada: III
O Paradis: El Paradiso Perdido
Death in June: Kameradschaft

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Large bra fee: I have to agree with your comment there as a seamstress I can't charge the same amount for small people as I do large people because not only does it use more materials but it also takes more time to make.