Thursday, July 10, 2008

Aural Apocalypse July 9th, 2008

Special Guests: Boyd Rice & Giddle Partridge

NON: Total War (live)
Boyd Rice and Fiends: Rex Mundi
Luftwaffe (featuring Boyd Rice): The Scent of the Vanquished
Spell: Johnny Remember Me
Death in June and Boyd Rice: Storm on the Sea (Out Beyond Land)
Boyd Rice and Giddle Partridge: Going Steady with Peggy Moffitt
Boyd Rice and Giddle Partridge: Bonnie and Clyde
Marizane: The Sunset Strip
Children of the Morning: Klu Kux Man
Rodney and the Tube Tops: I Hate the 90's
Nancy Sinatra: Lightning's Girl
Davie Allan and the Arrows: Devils Angels
Cher: Dream Baby
The Monkees: Words
Lee Hazlewood and Nancy Sinatra: Sand
The Ronettes: You Came, You Saw, You Conquered
Boyd Rice and Giddle Partridge: Contact
Toni Basil: I'm 28
Dolly Parton: Don't Drop Out
The Bitter Sweets: What a Lonely Way to Start the Summertime
Evie Sands: I Can't Let Go
The Monkees: The Porpoise Song
Comus: The Herald
Boyd Rice and Friends: Disneyland Can Wait

2 comments:

AntiMusick said...

is there a mp3 file for this show?

[ imp-errat-iv ] said...

Hell-o there! :) I've got a problem with this podcast: it's incomplete. It ends minute 28:31 in the middle of the interview, and I see that the playlist has more stuff on it than that. I subscribe through iTunes. It is only me having this issue? ATB, IV.